Tuesday, August 24, 2010

3 things

1st.. We've moved!

I'll post pictures just as soon as there are pictures to post. We moved in most everything on Friday. I love our new place!
Three days until our home is officially "ours".

Time to get domestic?!

We've also moved blogger addresses. I don't know when I'll finish it up or even post, but come follow us.

2nd.. I love my sisters! Thank you Amy, Bri, Michelle, Kelly, Becca, & Lisa for putting on THE BEST bridal shower ever put on last saturday :) Seriously, the delicious food, fabulous decorations, awesome games, & excellent music we're just the beginning. You ladies went above and beyond and put so much time and work into the event. I feel so blessed to have you all in my life. Thanks for everything. Your examples and friendships mean the world to me. Love you all!

Michelle post pictures.... & quick!

3rd.. I went to the temple tonight. What a great evening!

Oh and I am getting married in... you guessed it, three days. I'm so excited to be a wife.
I love you Travis!

See you all soon. Get ready to get your "purple" on.

4 comments:

Stewart Family said...

Love you Julie!~ Last night was so great! You looked so beautiful and ready to be a wife! Love you and happy wedding... in 3 days!

Amy said...

Love the new blog! And love the new Standleys. See you tomorrow!

Craig and Carol said...

You really did have the best shower ever thanks to your awesome sisters and gracious guests. I am excited to see your new place with all of the trimmings and furnishings. It was such a blessing to be together with you and Travis in the temple last night. We couldn't be happier or more pleased for both of you.

Adam and Bri said...

oh, i'm so ready to get my purple on.

can't wait for saturday! love you so much.